Saturday, December 2, 2006

UPDATED: Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972) + Batlle for the Planet of the Apes (1974) / music by Tom Scott and Leonard Rosenman, respectively


OK I think I have figured out where I made the mistake in setting up the Audiograbber and the LAME encoder and thus, why the music was only encoding at 56kbs.

So, as a test, I have re-upped the Conquest / Battle cd (the new link is in the specific post for this title).

** Can someone let me know that the mp3s are now encoded at 128kbs?

Once I know that things are looking better, I will go back and re-do the other titles. If anyone has a specific title that they want re-done and just dont want to wait for, let me know and I do that one as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience with me as I try to figure out how to blog / how to post / how to rip / how to encode and every other goddamn thing you need to know to create an interesting blog thats worth visiting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej,
yes, now is the Bitrate 128kbs,
many thanks.
Please can you make it also with
Vixen.
Regards

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for the various Planet of the Apes soundtracks- I can't find where the links are. Help?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ah! I figured it out. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

cool score

Anonymous said...

Where the hell are the fucking links?