Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thank Youse Gentle Peoples!


Just a note that I had posted some requests for scores and all have been graciously donated by some really nice folks.

I really want to say again to everyone who provided these scores that I am very, very grateful for your providing these scores.

Everyone should check the comments under the Heavens Gate request post, & you will see the link for that score (and it is HIGHLY recommended - it is a beautiful score).

In the comments under the Mosquito Coast request post, you will find the link for that Maurice Jarre score (it is one of my faves).

Also in the comments for the Mosquito Coast post, you will find a like for Bernard Hermann's score for It Lives Again (you cannot turn down a Bernard Hermann score).

In the comments under the request post for John Barry's score for Frances, you will find a link to that score as well.

Lastly, in the comments for The Boys From Brazil score, you will find a link to an expanded cd release of that score (making my post somewhat irrelevant as the sound is way better - mine is a vinyl rip - although my post includes the vocal that is not on the expanded cd). Trust me, and just go for that cd score immediately.

(The score by Michael J Lewis for The Naked Face was donated by Cedric and has its very own posting down below).

Thanks again to everyone for everything!

No comments: