Monday, December 11, 2006

3 Films by Jess Franco / music by Manfred Hubler & Siegfried Schwab



If you have the Vampyros Lesbos disc, you know what to expect here (some tracks from that cd appear here also).

I happen to dig this trippy dance music; its great for playing on long bike rides, but also to play at the gym while spending time on the treadmill: you have this playing on your walkman while you check out the chicks working out around you and viola, you create your very own Franco movie in your head.

One image accompanying this post is the cover of the cd; the other is completely irrelevant to the cd and I dont think it is a Franco film (I just like the poster).

http://rapidshare.com/files/7118031/franco_films1.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/7118057/franco_films2.zip.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this - I've been after the tracks that weren't on the reissue of this for years.

Anonymous said...

OH!!! MY!!!! GOD!!!!
Vampyros Lesbos is possibly my most favourite ever soundtrack CD. Once I knew that it was actually made up of tracks from three films I searched and searched for this collection and resigned myself to never ever finding it, or having to pay a month's wages to buy it.

You have ended a ten-year search and made me one very happy man! Thank you.

Anonymous said...


Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
It was very nice.
Yazılı Soruları
Aşk Flashları
Cilt Bakımı