Saturday, December 16, 2006

REQUEST: The Year of Living Dangerously (1982) / music by Maurice Jarre


Just wanted to throw this request out there.

While posting the score to Witness (see below) and having received The Mosquito Coast from one of the visitors to the blog, I came to hankering for Mr. Jarre's score for The Year of Living Dangerously.

Its the usual story - I had this one a long time ago, and I remember I really enjoyed the music back then. I havent heard this one in quite some time but hopefully the music will still stand up.

So, if anyone has this one and wouldnt mind sharing, i would greatly appreciate it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi BC

I'm really digging your site. Thanks for shareing some great stuff. If I have them I'll try and help out with any other requests you may have ---

All The Best,

Rocket From Mars

ps---i almost forgot---here's the link to YEAR:
http://rapidshare.com/files/8087463/THE_YEAR_OF_LIVING_DANGEROUSLY.zip.html

Blofeld's Cat said...

Rocket

Thank you so much. I can say that this score does hold up. I am really enjoying listening to this score again.

You have really provided me with some great stuff (not just this Jarre score but also everything you have been sharing on the You Dont Have To Visit blog).

I am most envious of your collection.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanx so much, I've been looking for this for a long while.

:)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Roger said...

Thanks for posting, Rocket