Monday, December 18, 2006

The Illustrated Man (1969) / music by Jerry Goldmsith



I actually just discovered I had this; its been so long since I first added it to my collection and it musta simply got buried in the pile. how could i let this one, a jerry goldsmith score, disappear like that without ever wondering where the hell is was?

kind of an like an unexpected xmas present, I guess...

so i have no words to tell you about the score, and I havent seen the film in a loooong time so I cant even say a word or two about that.

http://rapidshare.com/files/8079244/illustrated.zip.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for ost & perfect bitrate!

Anonymous said...

"File not found" :-(

Anonymous said...


Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
It was very nice.
Yazılı Soruları
Aşk Flashları
Cilt Bakımı