Thursday, December 7, 2006

Demon Seed (1977) / music by Jerry Fielding



sorry, but this is a quick one, its late, im tired, i have to get up early...oy...

so here is the soundtrack for Donald Cammel's film Demon Seed.

This was part of a cd that also included the score for Soylent Green (music by Fred Myrow) - I was going to post the complete cd (both scores) but again the one file with the complete cd was too big for uploading so I need to break it up like this.

I will post the score to Soylent Green tomorrow.

Oh, and like with the McQ upload, audiograbber was misreading / mislabeling tracks again (putting the name of the song in the Artist column and the name of the Artist in the Track Title column & vice-versa, and never consistently) and again, I am rushing to go to bed, so I didnt correct the labeling.

Rest assured, all tracks for the Demon Seed score are here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/6551179/demon_seed.zip.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Thank you!

cedric said...

Dear Blofeld's Cat,

My compliments on the rare scores on your sites. I wondered - as you refer to several Michael J. Lewis scores - if you also had his 'Classical Filmmusic'? If you want me to, I have The Naked Face and North Sea Hijack in return.

Cedrics007@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Chilling stuff! What a great score - thank you for sharing it.

Blofeld's Cat said...

cedrics007

Unfortunately I dont have the Lewis title you mention; all I have is The Medusa Touch and I think Theatre of Blood.

You probably know this already, but the indispensible You Dont Have To Visit This Blog blog is offering up Lewis' score for The Man Who Haunted Himself.

Sorry I could not help on your request - nevertheless I am still going to ask if you wouldnt mind sharing the scores you mention.

I know North Sea Hijack as the movie "ffolkes" - I never knew that score was released.

Ditto The Naked Face.

Thats three Roger Moore films that Lewis has scored!!!

If you want to share those scores, I will definately post on the blog and afford you all of the credit for having brought these out (im sure folks who come to the blog would love to have these if they dont have them already).

muebles en valladolid said...

Thanks so much for your article, quite helpful material.