Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Stardust Memories (1980) / Various Artists



My absolute favorite Woody Allen film.

I wasnt aware that this soundtrack had a release until a co-worker brought in a cd that comes from Germany; very skimpy packaging (the cover has a photo of Allen which, if its from a film, I dont recognize which one it is - Allen appears to be sitting in a giant spider web; the title given for the cd on this front cover is Woody Allen's Memories; backcover with tracklist has the title Woody Allen's Film Stardust Memories; the actual cd has the same latter title). If anyone is interested in the cd art, just send me a note and I will post it so you can see it.

Its a short cd, but I love every song that appears here.

Here is the track list:

Stardust / Louis Armstrong
Body and Soul / Django Reinhardt
Tickle Toe / Count Basie
Palesteena / Original Dixeland Jazz Band
Tropical Mood Meringue / Sidney Bechet
Moonlight Serenade / Glen Miller
I'll See You in my Dreams / Django Reinhardt
Three Little Words / Duke Ellington
If Dreams Come True / Chick Webb
Fantasy / Armstrong-Reinhardt-Basie-Bechet-Miller-Ellington-Webb

If anyone has soundtracks to Hannah & Her Sisters, A Midsummer Nights Sex Comedy or just about any of Allen's films up to and including Husbands and Wives, I hope you wouldnt mind sharing these.

I do have the score to Manhattan; maybe I will post that in the near future.

Here is Stardust Memories:

http://rapidshare.com/files/4475668/stardust.zip.html


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx a lot!


winne2


http://winne2scores.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

it's me, werther "the allen fan" from "you don't.."
mate, first thank you for your concern. converting is not important, i already can do that. i download your file: thanks for sturdust memories, but it's aac format. please convert the tracks to mp3 from original wav files (because i listened them and the sound is really poor). i have wild man blues of woody allen. it's big file for my net connection speed. but i can try to upload it. please help for quality version of sturdust memories (at least mp3-192 kbps) with the art work! thank you and ..see yaa!

.......................... W.

Anonymous said...


Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
It was very nice.
Yazılı Soruları
Aşk Flashları
Cilt Bakımı