Saturday, November 18, 2006

Serpico (1973); music by Mikis Theodorakis


One of my favorite scores for one of my favorite films; the last four tracks of the Serpico score are always in high rotation on my mp3 player.

Also included here is Theodorakis' score for Phaedra (1962), an Anthony Perkins film directed by Jules Dassin. I must confess to never having seen the film but Theodorakis' score is quite lovely. The final track of the disc is Anthony Perkins' final scene and proves why Mr Perkins is the * shit * (i mean that in the best sense).

Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/3909276/serpico.zip.html

3 comments:

J. R. Mateo said...

Please, upload again...
Tell me when...
(Sorry, I don't speak english)
Por favor: podrĂ­as subirlo de nuevo?

Anonymous said...

Could you please upload it again? I love that film and the music is really awesome. The final title is great!

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Please upload it again because the link is dead. Thanks