Friday, November 24, 2006

How'm I doing?



Some folks have suggested that the downloads may not have the best sound; thats possible because i am flying by the seat of my pants and figuring this out as I go along.

By all means, pls feel free to leave comments as to sound, how to improve my way of doing this.

I have been ripping the cds using Ipod, then just zipping the m4a / AAC files from there and uploading to Rapidshare.

what if i ripped the cds directly to mp3 format and then zipped?

let me play around and my next offering will hopefully be in better quality sound. I hope you visitors will nevertheless give the current downloads a try for now - if anyone requests it, I will certainly repost an upgrade of a specific title.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi again, i'm not "someone" or "anonymous", -i don't have to a blogger- 8) i'm werther (remember me from "you don't.."). anyway. i wanna help you mate. please visit this page: http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/download.html
download audiograbber programme and LAME MP3 DLL. later, install audiograbber.. after that, unzip LAME MP3 file and copy paste all LAME files into installed audiograbber folder in disc C. that's all! 8)
.......
* enter mp3 settings
- select direct rip and the encode mp3 file
- select internal encoder and LameEnc DLL version 1.32.....
- select variable or constant bitrate (192,256 or 320)
- quality (stereo or dual stereo & high)
- bitstreams flag: original

!! and don't forget to enter the check sign: settings-ID 3v1 tag-include tracknumber (ID 3v1.1)

***

this one is free and best rip programme! believe in me. i'll wait for allen's sturdust memories with art work from you. cheers!

..................... W.

Anonymous said...

oh, i forgot! 8)

after all the steps when your programme is ready, please insert the cd and grab (click hand button)! fin!

..................... W.

Unknown said...

I second Werther's suggestions. Audiograbber is the best CD ripper that I've found (and it's free!).

Anonymous said...


Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
It was very nice.
Yazılı Soruları
Aşk Flashları
Cilt Bakımı