Sunday, November 26, 2006

Games of Death (1978) + Night Games (1980) / music by John Barry



More John Barry; cant ever have enough John Barry. The scores here are not really representative of John Barry's best work, but each has individual highlights.

This was ripped to mp3 format, zipped and uploaded.

I only noticed now that the Hammett score was ripped using the Ipod so it was not in mp3 format.

I will repost that score (and others that I had originally ripped using the Ipod) in the near future.

If anyone wants something sooner than that, just let me know.

Here now is Game of Death / Night Games:

http://rapidshare.com/files/4957450/gamenight.zip.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is a really great album! Do you think it would be possible share higher quality (say 320kbps mp3 or 192kbps mp3). That would be awesome!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

please use audiograbber or something else, not i'f*cking'pod!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking about stuff like using mp3 rather than m4a... I am always a bit disappointed when I get m4a files, cuz, in order to listen on my portable, I need to do the conversion to mp3. I save the m4a files, for future use since the conversion is, understandably, going to lose some quality.

I would agree that 192 kps is a nice standard. I use 256, myself, and find 320 to be just too much.

Anyway, I love Hammett and I'm looking forward to Night Games.

Thingmaker

Anonymous said...

THE LINK IS DEAD

Anonymous said...

yes please the link is dead !!!

Anonymous said...

can you please reupp - that would be great !!!

Anonymous said...

link is dead, please reupp !!