Saturday, November 18, 2006

Last Embrace (1979); music by Miklos Rozsa


An early Jonathan Demme film.

I havent seen the film in a while but I dont really remember liking it. A Hitchcock pastiche that, as I recall, was devoid of mystery, suspense, excitement.

I like the poster tho (the one where the babe is hanging over Niagra Falls, not the one that makes the film seem like a love story).

I havent listened to the soundtrack in a while either.

Nevertheless, here it is, for all you Rozsa fans.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3941841/LastEmbrace.zip.html

2 comments:

New Texture said...

I'm with you on the film - I just saw it recently and was amazed at how AWFUL it was! Still, a Miklos Rozsa score is a Miklos Rosza score! Thank you!


www.newtexture.com

Anonymous said...


Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
It was very nice.
Yazılı Soruları
Aşk Flashları
Cilt Bakımı