Monday, January 8, 2007

Autostop Rosso Sangue (1977) / music by Ennio Morricone




I was 12 years old when I fell in love with Corinne Clery, upon seeing Moonraker for the first time, and she didnt even take her clothes off in that film.

The video revolution was right around the corner and then...I laid eyes upon The Story of O and this sick puppy of a film, Autostop Rosso Sangue.

Corinne. Clery. Nekkid.

Oh man, she can still take me back to those youthful, innocent, lust-crazed days...I still swoon...still get that sudden rush of blood to my...

anyway, this Morricone score is one of my faves...but its probably because of Corinne. Clery. Nekkid.

NOTE - As someone has rightly pointed out, track #9 is missing !!! As this was a score I received in a trade years ago, I am helpless to fix this. Can someone help out and provide track #9 from this score?

Thanks so much.

http://rapidshare.com/files/10880585/autostop_from_dichtung.zip.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the amazing soundtrack, i think it's missing track no.9 (Altri Tempi).